Used 2011 Rolls-Royce Ghost for sale in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reference ID: GC-54495
Ferrari-Maserati of Fort Lauderdale is thrilled to present this beautiful Rolls-Royce Ghost. Finished in Diamond Black over Moccasin hides, the Ghost has been carefully driven by ONE PREVIOUS OWNER. It has been expertly maintained and well-respected throughout its life. The Ghost is in excellent condition from top to bottom.
This Rolls-Royce Ghost has been specified with:
- Panorama Sunroof ($7,000)
- 20-inch Alloy Wheels ($5,000)
- Driver's Assistance 1 ($4,800)
--- Head-Up Display
--- Lane Departure Warning
--- High-Beam Assistance
- Front and Rear Camera System ($3,500)
- Chromed Visible Exhausts ($3,200)
- Picnic Tables ($2,800)
- Extended Leather and Door Pocket Lighting ($2,100)
- Front Ventilated Seats ($2,100)
- Polished Stainless Steel Treadplates ($2,000)
- Keyless Comfort Entry System ($1,700)
- Adaptive Headlights ($1,100)
- RR Contrast Stitched to All Headrests ($700)
- Black Cashmere Headlining
- $286,250 MSRP
The Ghost is the athletic 4-door offering from the storied Rolls-Royce marque, and is the agile and more driver-focused younger brother of the Phantom. It is built in the same facility as the Phantom and shares the same paint, wood, and leather workshops. The Ghost is a great deal more high tech, incorporating the latest in automotive creature comforts such as an ultra-fast navigation system with a high resolution 10.2-inch screen. It is the most powerful Rolls-Royce as well, motivated by a twin-turbocharged 12-cylinder engine that outputs 563HP and 575 ft-lbs of torque. The Ghost is effortless to drive fast. Of course, being a Rolls-Royce, it is also supremely comfortable and one of the finest motorcars in the world!
If you are in the market for a Rolls-Royce Ghost, please call or email us today.